Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yes I know this sound WEIRD, but wait until you taste it. At a recent Garden Club it was THE Hit! They vanished into thin air! LOL :-) I have no idea who thought this up!
- 2 (1 lb) cans green beans, drained
- 1 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1 loaf pepperidge farm white bread, thin slice
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Durkee's sauce
- Day 1. Drain the beans and marinate in the dressing overnight.
- Day 2. Drain the beans and discard the dressing.
- Combine the mayonnaise and *DURKEE" Sauce.
- Trim crusts from bread and spread with mayo mixture.
- Place 3 green beans at end of bread and roll tightly. secure with toothpicks and refrigerate overnight. covered with Saran Wrap.
- Day 3. Remove toothpicks and cut each roll into 3 pieces.
- This make a lot and should keep 24 people happy1 :-) With 2 pieces each.