Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are yummy and so very easy to make!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (4 ounce) canortega diced green chilies
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough, separated into 16 triangles
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed corn chips
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Lightly grease baking sheets.
- COMBINE cream cheese and milk. Add green chiles and chicken; season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
- PLACE 2 to 3 tablespoons chicken filling on 8 triangles, spreading to within ½-inch of edges; moisten edges of dough with water. Place remaining triangles on top; seal edges using tines of fork. Brush both sides of each sandwich with butter; roll in corn chips.
- BAKE for 25 minutes. Serve with salsa, if desired.