- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (9 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix together, butter, sour cream, egg.
- Stir in cans of corn and corn muffin mix.
- Spoon into buttered 2 quart casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Add cheese and stir well.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until dish is slightly puffed.