Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Good with ham.
Make and share this Three Corn Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (9 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix together, butter, sour cream, egg.
- Stir in cans of corn and corn muffin mix.
- Spoon into buttered 2 quart casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Add cheese and stir well.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until dish is slightly puffed.
This was fantastic! I can make a whole meal of this.
Hi! I liked your recipe, because of the addition of the cheddar cheese. I made it to the directions except I didn't have the creamed corn. I just added another can of regular corn and added some milk and sugar to the batter. It turned out delicious. I did have a problem with adding the cheddar cheese. After 45 minutes, the casserole was done. I just sprinkled about 1/2 cup of the cheese on top. Next time I'll check the time, and try to add it sooner. Everyone enjoyed this dish. Thanks for sharing.