1/4 Photos of Three Corn and Cheddar Spoon Bread
A delicious and easy side dish I like to serve with tacos or anything Mexican!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat eggs in medium bowl.
- 3Add 1 cup cheese, cream style corn, whole kernel corn, muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter; mix until thoroughly combined.
- 4Pour mixture into greased 2-quart baking dish.
- 5Bake in oven 45 minutes to 1 hour or until center is set.
- 6Top with remaining cheese; bake 2 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- 7For another option: Add 1 small can drained, diced green chilies or chopped pimiento to batter before baking).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Corn and Cheddar Spoon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.8
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 875.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 14.3 g