Now I ask you what would our world tour be without a Chocolate Creme to sample? Serve this amazingly dreamy dessert in espresso cups. It's easy to make but they'll never know that. Since the explanation about the "mocca" bar was cut short I'll add it here: "and if you can't find a mocha bar melt a good quality milk chocolate bar and mix in 1-1.5 tsps instant coffee dissolved in as small amount of milk as possible"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break up each type of chocolate separately.
- 2Separate the eggs and place the egg whites in a measuring jug and keep in a cool place.
- 3Place the egg yolks in a bowl and stir.
- 4Heat the milk to boiling point, remove from the hob, and stir into the egg yolks.
- 5Pour everything back into the pan, and heat to boiling point, stirring all the while.
- 6Divide the crème into 3 portions. Dissolve one of each of the chocolate types into one each of the hot crème mixtures. Allow to cool.
- 7Beat the egg whites to a froth them gradually add the sugar to the beaten egg whites.
- 8Continue to beat until the mixture forms stiff peaks and is shiny.
- 9Fold the stiffly beaten egg whites in equal parts into the cooled chocolate mixtures. Place equal amounts of each chocolate in espresso coffee cups and keep cool until serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Colours Chocolate Crème
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.5 mg
- Sodium 112.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: