Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Park Kerr's "Margarita" Cookbook. My suggestion: Chill your liquors and juices prior to making.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- Chambord raspberry liquor (black raspberry liqueur)
- Mix all ingredient into a cocktail shaker (except for the Chambord). Shake cold and serve over the rocks in a bucket glass. Salt is optional, garnish with a lime wedge. Lastly drizzle a splash of Chambord of top of the cocktail for effect.