Kitchen Life, Art Smith
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a large pot; remove from heat and add the tea bags; steep 20 minutes.
- 2Slice 1 orange, 1 lemon, and 1 lime into thin rounds.
- 3Squeeze and strain the juice from the remaining orange, lemon, and lime.
- 4Stir the citrus juices into the brewed tea.
- 5Pour the tea into a pitcher and stir in the sugar/artificial sweetener to taste, until dissolved.
- 6Stir in the citrus slices; refrigerate the tea until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- 7Serve tea over ice, garnished with a mint sprig.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Citrus Iced Green Tea (Art Smith)
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags