Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
A Paula Deen Favorite and that makes it one of mine. These make huge cookies per directions. Feel free to make size of your choice.
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 ounces squares bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup almond butter brickle
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With an electric mixer beat butter and shortening.
- Add sugars, beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients together and add to wet mixture.
- Fold in chips.
- Drop by 1/4 cup's full onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
Very tasty cookies, I couldn't believe that 9 cookies were crowded on a half sheet. I made 28+ cookies. These won't last long! Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.
Yummy! These were really delicious cookies. I guess they've goota be good if they're form Paula Dean, right? My kids are asking for more already! Thanks for posting this one.
Great cookie, Sue!!!I love them! I didn't notice the almond butter brickle, I was so mad at myself! I had some caramel morsels in my pantry, so used those. They turned out absolutely perfectly! I'll be sure to buy some when I go to the store, because they turned out so great, I'm making another batch tomorrow. Thanks for a great cookie! Made for a forum event at KK's site, 24 Days of Cookies!