Recipe by scfl76
This one comes from a Junior League of Atlanta cookbook. The book says it freezes nicely, but it's never in our house long enough to find out! I use Khalua in place of the rum.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 1/8 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup brewed coffee
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup dark rum
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- With an electric mixer, blend on low speed. Beat at medium speed for one minute. Scrape bowl and beat one minute longer.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake 55-60 minutes.
- Turn out of pan and cool.