Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This one comes from a Junior League of Atlanta cookbook. The book says it freezes nicely, but it's never in our house long enough to find out! I use Khalua in place of the rum.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- With an electric mixer, blend on low speed. Beat at medium speed for one minute. Scrape bowl and beat one minute longer.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake 55-60 minutes.
- Turn out of pan and cool.