Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A wonderful salsa that blends chilis with avocados. The flavors of this salsa are wonderful and blend perfectly. Beware though, the longer it sits in the refrigerator, the hotter it gets!
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 habanero, diced
- 1 serrano pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium avocados
- 1⁄2 large white onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 lemon
- Note: My wife and I like hot food so we double the number of chilis used.
- Prepare the ingredients seperately.
- Mix all ingredients into bowl or container.
- Squeeze lemon into the container.
- Let salsa sit in refrigerator for minimum 2 hours in order for flavors to blend.
Best Salsa recipe we've ever made! Husband made it at least 5 times in the last couple of months. We love our food HOT... and you have some control over just how hot to make this recipe. Highly recommended!