Pepper infused scallops served over creamy, slightly smokey ziti .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 habanero peppers, diced (can sub scotch bonnet or jalapeno)
- 10 large sea scallops
- 4 ounces smoked gouda cheese
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups ziti pasta
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1Slice scallops in half through the center, keeping them circular.
- 2Add scallops to a large baggie or mixing bowl and add habanero peppers, garlic, chili powder, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss to coat.
- 3Prepare ziti noodles by boiling as directed on the box.
- 4Heat a saute pan to medium-high heat.
- 5Once ziti is cooked, drain and return noodles to pot. Set pot back on heat and add milk and cheeses. Stir vigorously until cheeses melt thoroughly. Cover and set aside.
- 6With saute pan good and hot, add olive oil. Season scallops with salt and add to hot pan. Saute scallops about 1 to 1-1/2 minutes per side, or until scallops are cooked all the way through and appear opaque.
- 7Distribute ziti into 2 bowls and top with cilantro and then 10 half scallops each.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Cheese Ziti With Seared Scallops for Two
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 954.6
- Calories from Fat 448
- Total Fat 49.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 138.7 mg
- Sodium 1401.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 53.6 g