Recipe by Sharon123
Spice up your salad! You can vary the cheeses in this recipe to change the taste. Adapted from Cooking With Paula(Deen) magazine.
Top Review by littleturtle
This was pretty good, but I found the vineger flavor a little strong (maybe a little more honey would make it better? or just higher quality vinegar). I do think it'd be a good marinade for pork or chicken and want to try it in future. To mix with pasta I think I'd sub white wine for the vinegar. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 cups vegetable oil (try half olive oil)
- 3⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, grated
- 3 teaspoons sugar (or try 2 tsp. honey)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)