Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Fills you up with whole grains beans and veggies. Got this out of a fitness magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup feta, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 6 scallions, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas or 8 (8 inch) wheat flour tortillas
- Combine cheeses in a bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes, scallions, jalapeno, garlic, and oregano and cook 2 minutes., until fragrant, sirring frequently. Stir in cilantro. Remove vegetables from pan; set aside.
- Return skillet to heat and add 1 tortilla. Top 1/2 of tortilla with 2 tablespoons each of cheese mixture and vegetable mixture.
- Fold over untopped side and cook 1 minute per side, until cheese melts.
- Repeat with each tortilla. Remove from pan and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges and serve warm.