1 hr 5 mins
Saw this on big daddy house. Wanted to post to get nutrition facts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika, divided
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup seeded and chopped zucchini
- 1 cup seeded and chopped squash
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a 13 by 9-inch pan.
- 2In a large bowl soak noodles in hot tap water until soft and slightly pliable; about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain the water and set them aside.
- 3In a small microwavable bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons butter, 1 teaspoon paprika, and the red pepper flakes. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt the butter. Add the panko, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan and the parsley. Mix well and set aside.
- 4In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add oil. Gently add the broccoli and cauliflower. Stir in the zucchini and squash, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add 2 tablespoons butter and the onions and saute until translucent. Whisk in 2 teaspoons of cracked black pepper, 1 teaspoon paprika, the flour and 1 tablespoon of garlic. Add the milk and vegetable stock and season with salt, to taste. Whisk together and allow to simmer for a few minutes, then stir in the remaining 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- 5Ladle some of the sauce into the bottom of the prepared pan, then add a layer of noodles, then some vegetables and some more sauce. Add another layer of noodles, then the cottage cheese, then vegetables, then some mozzarella and sauce again. Repeat and finish with a layer of noodles.
- 6Cover with the remaining sauce and top with the panko mixture. Cover with foil and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. The last 10 minutes, remove the foil to get a crunchier crust. Remove from the oven and allow to rest before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.1
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 669.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: