2 hrs 30 mins
This recipe was adjusted for high altitude (5,000 ft), so cooks at sea-level will probably need to add more yeast than indicated. Although I haven't made this yet I am planning on making this soon to go with salad suppers. Recipe source: local newspaper which was adapted from a Fleischmann's yeast recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1According to manufacturer's directions, place the milk, water, egg, oil, salt, flour and yeast into the bread machine basket in the order given for your machine. Process using the dough cycle.
- 2When the dough cycle is finished, remove dough to floured board (you may need to knead in extra flour to make dough easy to handle).
- 3Roll dough into a 18 x 20 inch rectangle. Sprinkle cheeses over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border (without cheese). Begining at a long end, roll up tightly, pinching seam to seal edges. Place seam down on a large greased cookie sheet.
- 4With a sharp knife, cut lengthwise down the center of the roll, one inch deep, keeping 1/2 inch free of each end (with no cuts).
- 5Keeping the cut end on top, fold dough in half lengthwise forming a"U". Cross one side over the other, curving the open ends to form an"8". Pinch the ends to join. Cover and let rise until doubled (45 minutes).
- 6Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- 7Bake bread for 25-30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Cheese Twist Bread (ABM)
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2676.3
- Calories from Fat 1027
- Total Fat 114.1 g
- Saturated Fat 48.6 g
- Cholesterol 421.0 mg
- Sodium 3664.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 301.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 104.8 g