- 2 (1 lb) jars alfredo sauce (I use Ragu)
- 2 (9 ounce) packages cheese tortellini (I use DiGiorno)
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine alfredo sauce, tortellini, half of the Italian blend cheese, parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Pour the mix into a greased glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.