Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cheesy and yummy!
- 2 (1 lb) jars alfredo sauce (I use Ragu)
- 2 (9 ounce) packages cheese tortellini (I use DiGiorno)
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine alfredo sauce, tortellini, half of the Italian blend cheese, parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Pour the mix into a greased glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
Very Nice meal turned out well my wife and I loved every bite. Wat was surprising was the ease and simplicity of it. My Kids even loved it and they are picky eaters. Thanks alot for a good easy family meal.
This recipe is fantastic! The only thing I did differently was I used different flavors of alfredo sauce and it gave such a great flavor. This is one of my favorites and my son loved it too.