Recipe by Roosie
An effort to answer a request- hope it works. From http://www.gastronomyinc.com Times are estimates.
Top Review by FlemishMinx
Prepared just as described- good flavor, and definitely quick and easy. Cooking time is right on. Served these as a main course but I personally feel they would be nicer as appetizer or first course of a meal. Thanks for posting, Roosie!
- 1⁄4 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh curly-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Japanese-style bread crumbs (panko)
- 1 egg
- 10 extra large shrimp, shell on (U-15's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the cheeses, basil, parsley, rosemary, panko and egg and set aside.
- Butterfly the shrimp, leaving the shell on.
- Spread the cheese mixture approximately ¼ inch thick over the top of each shrimp.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.