1/1 Photo of Three Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Lois M's Note:
an easy and tasty little appetizer that I made for one of Country Lady's famous appy parties (April 2009) I sometimes will subsitute 1 large onion carmelized slow and low for the shallots, I actually like it better with the carmelized onions, but I thought I should post the recipe as I prepared it for the party
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1remove stems from the large mushrooms.
- 2chop stems and cremini mushrooms.
- 3sautee shallots and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- 4add chopped mushrooms,thyme and cayenne and sautee until tender.
- 5stir in cream cheese until melted through.
- 6add grated gruyere and half of the parmesan, mix thouroughly until melted through.
- 7spoon mixture into large mushrooms.
- 8sprinkle remaining parmesan on top.
- 9place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for approx 15 mins.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 157.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g