Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Charley's Steakery, best sandwich in the mall.
- 99.22 g philadelphia style steak
- 14.17 g chopped onion
- 28.34 g American cheese
- 28.34 g provolone cheese
- 28.34 g swiss cheese
- Place steak on hot griddle and top with onions.
- When edges begin to brown, flip steak and chop with spatulas until steak is fully cooked (about 60 seconds).
- Top with provolone, swiss, and american cheeses and cook until they are melted.
- Place on fresh Italian bun.
- Add mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoe and banana peppers.
A keeper! We love cheese so we knew this would be a keeper before even trying it. I broke up the steak-ums up into pieces to make it easier for my DS's to eat it (also faster cooking that way). Delicious! Thank You Danny Beason-