Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Charley's Steakery, best sandwich in the mall.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces philadelphia style steak
- 1⁄2 ounce chopped onion
- 1 ounce American cheese
- 1 ounce provolone cheese
- 1 ounce swiss cheese
- Place steak on hot griddle and top with onions.
- When edges begin to brown, flip steak and chop with spatulas until steak is fully cooked (about 60 seconds).
- Top with provolone, swiss, and american cheeses and cook until they are melted.
- Place on fresh Italian bun.
- Add mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoe and banana peppers.
A keeper! We love cheese so we knew this would be a keeper before even trying it. I broke up the steak-ums up into pieces to make it easier for my DS's to eat it (also faster cooking that way). Delicious! Thank You Danny Beason-