1/2 Photos of Three Cheese Steak Sandwich
Danny Beason's Note:
Charley's Steakery, best sandwich in the mall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place steak on hot griddle and top with onions.
- 2When edges begin to brown, flip steak and chop with spatulas until steak is fully cooked (about 60 seconds).
- 3Top with provolone, swiss, and american cheeses and cook until they are melted.
- 4Place on fresh Italian bun.
- 5Add mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoe and banana peppers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Steak Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.7
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 131.9 mg
- Sodium 632.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 38.8 g