Prep 40 mins
Cook 35 mins
You gotta like cheese to be in our family. A favorite cheesy pasta dish that we all enjoy.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package; rinse and drain; set aside.
- Add the egg, sour cream, and cottage cheese to the container of an electric blender; cover and process until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Velveeta and cheddar cheese to the bowl; stir to combine.
- Add the pasta; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased shallow oblong baking dish.
- Bake at 350°, uncovered, for 15 minutes; stir.
- Continue to bake 15-20 minutes more or until bubbly and edges start to get brown.
I made this twice--the first time I used all low fat stuff, and it tasted--well---low fat, but okay. The second time I made it I followed the recipe to the letter. It was a HUGE hit and loved by everyone. Cheesy gooey and soooo easy!