This recipe was given to me by my son's fiance. It is very tasty and easy to make. The measurements are only a quideline as you will find when making it you will be able to use your own judgement on how much to use.
- Pre hear oven to 180c.
- Grease lasagne pan.
- Spread some of tomato sauce on bottom of dish.
- Lay lasagne sheets on top of sauce.
- Spread half riccotta cheese on top.
- Spread a third of the mozzarella and a third of the cheddar cheese.
- Lay half of the spinach on top of cheeses.
- Spread some more of the tomato sauce on top and repeat.
- Finish with lasagne sheets and top with remaining mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes.