1/3 Photos of Three Cheese Spinach Lasagna
This recipe was given to me by my son's fiance. It is very tasty and easy to make. The measurements are only a quideline as you will find when making it you will be able to use your own judgement on how much to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre hear oven to 180c.
- 2Grease lasagne pan.
- 3Spread some of tomato sauce on bottom of dish.
- 4Lay lasagne sheets on top of sauce.
- 5Spread half riccotta cheese on top.
- 6Spread a third of the mozzarella and a third of the cheddar cheese.
- 7Lay half of the spinach on top of cheeses.
- 8Spread some more of the tomato sauce on top and repeat.
- 9Finish with lasagne sheets and top with remaining mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- 10Bake in oven for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.2
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 1115.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 38.0 g