Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a totally yummy sounding breakfast/brunch casserole I found on the net and am placing here because I want to try it.
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and blotted dry
- Combine cheddar, mozzarella and cottage cheses.
- Add flour to the cheeses.
- Sautee onion and add to the cheeses.
- Add eggs, margarine and spinach. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 7" x 12" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-80 minutes.
This was really good! Easy, and my husband loved it. It reheated well the next day, too. Thanks!