1/4 Photos of Three-Cheese Spaghetti Bake
I originally found this recipe on allrecipes.com and changed it to fit our tastes. This is so versatile. Add or take away what your family likes or dislikes. The recipe should read 2 jars of spaghetti sauce...I apologize the amount hasn't been showing in the ingredients. I use Ragu or my own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olives or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 (737 g) jars spaghetti sauce
- green pepper (optional)
- mushroom (optional)
- 1 small diced red onion
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1Brown hamburger until no longer pink with diced red onion.
- 2Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- 3Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, Romano, eggs, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 4Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- 5Spread ground meat and onions over spaghetti. If you decide to add additional ingredients include with the meat layer.
- 6Top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Cheese Spaghetti Bake
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.1
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 215.0 mg
- Sodium 1935.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 52.3 g