Recipe by Jess_FinsUp
This is a take on the O'Charley's dip of the same name. It's a huge hit at all of our family get togethers. My family likes this so much, we've actually made a whole meal of it! This can also easily be doubled (or even tripled).
- 1 (6 ounce) can small shrimp
- 6 ounces shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, FULLY drained
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan asiago and romano cheese blend (the stuff in the shaker can)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (more or less to taste)
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix together all ingredients EXCEPT cheddar and monterey jack cheeses.
- Spread mixture in a casserole dish (spray dish with cooking spray for easy removal).
- Bake, uncovered, until top begins to brown. Approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and sprinkle shredded cheeses on top.
- Bake again until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven.
- The recipe calls for Tortilla Chips for dipping, but I've also used Fritos Scoops and crackers. Very tasty either way!