1/2 Photos of Three Cheese Rosemary Potato Pizza
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: A creamy, cheesy, comforting gourmet pizza that will delight pizza and potato lovers alike! I tried potato on pizza years ago when I was in Brazil, and vowed to make it one day. The prepared Simply Potatoes make Prep so easy! Here’s my version – alfredo sauce and three cheeses make for one mouth watering experience! If you have not tried potato on a pizza before, this is the way to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, Chopped (divided)
- 1 cup alfredo sauce, plus more for dipping
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Prepare Pizza Dough according to package directions (Spread pizza dough onto cookie sheet in shape desired and bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 7-8 minutes or until slightly brown).
- 2In frying pan, heat 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil over medium heat and then add 1 package of Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion, ½ tsp garlic salt, and ½ Tablespoon chopped rosemary. Cover pan with lid and cook for 8 minutes, stirring every 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3Add sliced red bell pepper to mix. Cook an additional 6 minutes in covered pan. Remove pan from heat.
- 4Spread prepared pizza crust with 1 cup Alfredo Sauce.
- 5Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese on top of Alfredo Sauce.
- 6Top sauce and cheese with prepared potato mixture.
- 7Top potato mixture with cheddar cheese, goat cheese, sliced green onions and remaining 1 Tablespoon chopped rosemary, in that order. Sprinkle with a few dashes of salt and pepper.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes until crust edges are golden and cheese is fully melted.
- 9Serve warm with heated Alfredo sauce as dip.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Rosemary Potato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.1
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 499.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion