- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (9 ounces)
- 2 medium celery ribs, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 small carrot, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream and chive dip
- 1 cup shredded colby cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded brick cheese (4 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Mix pasta and remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and butter. Place pasta mixture in ungreased 2-quart casserole. Mix bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle around edge of casserole.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.