Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty filling if you are in the mood to make your own pasta ravioli.
- 1 (12 ounce) carton ricotta cheese (12 oz may not be correct, but it is the largest container available)
- 2 bunches spinach (cooked, drained, and chopped. Or about 7 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped (or 1/4 tsp dried)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- in a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- For large ravioli place 1 tbsp of mixture on sheet of pasta per ravioli square. For small ravioli, place 1 tsp of mixture per ravioli square.