Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This may be considered an appetizer for 4 or main dish for 2.
- 4 (48 inch) flour tortillas
- 59.14 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 29.58 ml green onions, thinly sliced
Mexican Dipping Sauce
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml salsa (to taste)
- To make the dipping sauce: Add salsa to sour cream and mix; set aside.
- Place one tortilla on baking tray and layer on cheese and vegetables. (Note: a sprinkling of ancho, chipotle or other chile powder at this point is good.)
- Place the second tortilla on top. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Broil until cheese is melted. Serve with Mexican Dipping Sauce.