Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This may be considered an appetizer for 4 or main dish for 2.
Make and share this Three Cheese Quesadilla With Mexican Dipping Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
Mexican Dipping Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (to taste)
- To make the dipping sauce: Add salsa to sour cream and mix; set aside.
- Place one tortilla on baking tray and layer on cheese and vegetables. (Note: a sprinkling of ancho, chipotle or other chile powder at this point is good.)
- Place the second tortilla on top. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Broil until cheese is melted. Serve with Mexican Dipping Sauce.