- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- •In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 inches square). Dot with butter.
- • Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
- • Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4-6 servings.