- 6 new potatoes, medium-sized
- 1 1⁄2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, cook potatoes until tender in enough lightly salted, boiling water to cover, about 20 to 30 minuters.
- Cool slightly.
- Slice the potatoes and place in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine cottage cheese, sour cream, green onions, parsley, dillweed, and salt.
- Add to the potatoes.
- Spoon the potato mixture into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and monterey jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.