Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A recipe from Quick Cooking.
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 inches square).
- Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potatoe mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once.
- Carefully open foil.
- Sprinkle bacon and mozzarella and cheddar cheeses over potato mixture.
- Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Very nice easy potato dish. We made them in the oven instead of the grill as it is 40 degrees out right now. LOL It took a little longer to cook b/c of that. I would spread out the potatoes a little more next time so that more of the potatoes had cheese on them.