Recipe by Jazz Lover
A recipe from Quick Cooking.
Top Review by *Z*
Very nice easy potato dish. We made them in the oven instead of the grill as it is 40 degrees out right now. LOL It took a little longer to cook b/c of that. I would spread out the potatoes a little more next time so that more of the potatoes had cheese on them.
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 inches square).
- Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potatoe mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once.
- Carefully open foil.
- Sprinkle bacon and mozzarella and cheddar cheeses over potato mixture.
- Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.