Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A kid favorite!!
- 2 2⁄3 cups chicken broth
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 2⁄3 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded Velveeta cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, milk, butter, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; stir in potato flakes.
- Let stand for 30 seconds; fluff with a fork.
- Transfer to a greased 1 quart baking dish.
- Top with the three cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chives.
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I only had monterey jack cheese- so used a cup of that. I also forgot to add the chives before serving. I didn't bake these, I just added the cheese into the mik and broth mixture. This was a nice recipe for instant potatoes.
Excellent, I love this dish! What a way to jazz up boring instant potatoes. I added parmesan cheese on top of the other cheese, browned so beautifully!Bf couldn't get enough of this recipe. Thanks for sharing.
OOOh so yummy!! My family and I thought these mashed potatoes tasted great. Went together very quick and easy. The cheeses blended for a rich, scrumptious flavor. I served with meatloaf corn, and salad. Thanks. I love finding easy to make recipes that have a made-from-scratch taste.