Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 356 calories, 10.1 g fat, 19.4 g protein, 42 g carb, 2 g fiber, 21 mg cholesterol.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagepre- sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) italian cheese-flavored Boboli pizza crusts
- 1 cup chunky pasta sauce with vegetables (Ragu)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add in mushrooms; stir/saute 5 minutes; remove pan from heat.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta and parmesan cheeses.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet or stone.
- Spread pasta sauce over crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Dollop ricotta cheese mixture evenly over sauce; top with mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake in a 450° oven for 12 minutes or until crust is crisp.
- Sprinkle with basil; cut into 4 wedges.