Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
My favorite pizza is one with lots of vegetables! This recipe is perfect for one 14 inch pizza. From "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988.
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red peppers or 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta and egg.
- Spoon onto a 14 inch pizza crust.
- Arrange zucchini, pepper and mushroom slices over ricotta.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until crust is lightly browned.