A recipe from my cousin - very good and very easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 -2 clove minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (I buy the jumbo can and add an extra tbsp of mayo)
- fresh parsley or dried parsley, for garnish
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Lightly spray cooking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- 2In small bowl mix all cheeses and mayo until well blended and soft.
- 3Separate dough into 2 long rectangles: press perforations to seal.
- 4Spread cheese mixture evenly over rectangles.
- 5Starting at short sides: roll up each: pinch edges to seal.
- 6Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- 7Place, cut side down, on cookie sheet.
- 8Sprinkle with parsley.
- 9Bake 12 to 15 mins or until golden brown.
- 10Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 250.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g