Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe from my cousin - very good and very easy!
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 -2 clove minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (I buy the jumbo can and add an extra tbsp of mayo)
- fresh parsley or dried parsley, for garnish
- Heat oven to 375°F Lightly spray cooking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In small bowl mix all cheeses and mayo until well blended and soft.
- Separate dough into 2 long rectangles: press perforations to seal.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over rectangles.
- Starting at short sides: roll up each: pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Place, cut side down, on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 12 to 15 mins or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
i made some with bacon bits and they turned out great!
Very easy to make to and everyone loved them. I added some sauteed chopped button mushrooms to a batch for a little variation I thought they could be a bit cheesier or more flavor as crescent overtook the taste. May try with pepper cheese or with chopped pepperoni All in all great idea and simple. Thanks,Gerri