Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One more variation on one of my favorite foods!
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Combine cheeses, pimientos, mayo, salad dressing, and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl; mix well.
- Serve immediately as an appetizer or sandwich spread.
- Store covered in refrigerator.