Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister got this recipe from one of her neighbors.
Make and share this Three Cheese Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta in pot of boiling water until tender but still firm to bite.
- Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Mix pasta, olives, bell pepper, all cheeses and basil in large bowl to combine.
- Pour vinegar into small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Add sugar; season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss salad with enough dressing to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
This was a nice change from the usual. I used bow ties and it does need to sit a spell. Will make again. Thanks Deborah.