Recipe by LMillerRN
This puts an Italian spin on a favorite southern side dish. You may substitute any short pasta for the ziti.
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta
- 2 (10 ounce) containersrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare ziti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with ziti until evenly coated. Spoon half of mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.