Recipe by Sharon123
Simple, elegant, delicious!
Top Review by Kim127
This was the best looking omelet I ever tried to make! Actually looked like an omelet and not a pile of eggs on the plate, lol. I used mozzarella in place of the provolone, but other than that, made as directed. Cheeeeeseeeey goodness!
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 large eggs, beaten well
- 1 ounce mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce aged provolone cheese, diced
- 1 ounce aged swiss cheese, diced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Using an 8-inch, non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add beaten eggs.
- As the eggs begin to thicken, add the 3 cheeses evenly over the eggs.
- As cheese begins to melt, and before the eggs get brown, flip or turn egg mixture over.
- Continue to cook until the cheese melts.
- Turn omelette 1 more time.
- The finished omelette will be a nice yellow color with the cheese melted.
- Serve immediately.