Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the best cheese dip ever, I love refried beans and cheese. I could eat this for Dinner. You can mirowave this at 80% power for 10 minutes.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup shredded shredded cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Spread half of the bean mixture in bottom of 8 inch baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Repeat ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with chips.
Awesome dip! And I used it as a bean burrito filling for my daughter and she loved it. I will definitely be making this again!
This dip was delicious. The second time I fixed it I sauteed a medium onion and added to the mix. Great recipe!
I made this up for my DS to take home, added in some fresh minced garlic and chopped green onions, he just popped it in the microwave.. it was enjoyed very much for a late-nite snack. thanks Mel!...Kitten:)