Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was really good. You can change out the types of cheese..
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 473.18 ml macaroni
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 59.16 ml butter
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml milk
- 304.75 g can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 7.39 ml Dijon mustard
- Cook macaroni according to package directions drain and set aside.
- Brown the ground beef while pasta is cooking.
- In medium sauce pan melt butter over medium-high heat, stir in cheese, stir until cheese is melted, and remove from heat.
- Combine cheese, meat and macaroni in a large pot add final ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.