Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was really good. You can change out the types of cheese..
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Cook macaroni according to package directions drain and set aside.
- Brown the ground beef while pasta is cooking.
- In medium sauce pan melt butter over medium-high heat, stir in cheese, stir until cheese is melted, and remove from heat.
- Combine cheese, meat and macaroni in a large pot add final ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.