- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded muenster cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender.
- Beat potatoes and next 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in milk and remaining ingredients. Spoon into lightly greased 2 quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 400º for 15 to 20 or until thoroughly heated.