Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy casserole for cheese lovers! The tomatoes add wonderful flavor.
- 3 cups macaroni, dry
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (farenheit).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and pour back into large pot.
- In a bowl stir together the tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Stir into the hot pasta: 1 cup cheddar, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the tomato mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
This made a lovely tasty dish! Used low-fat mozzarella and a little less parmesan cheese. This is so easy and such a comforting dish! Thanks Red Chef Mamma!
I use bowtie pasta and stewed tomatoes. I also add a can of sliced mushrooms. This is a very light meal and is full of flavor.
This was not bad at all and very easy to make. I only gave 4 stars because I wouldn't rate it as a favorite but worth making again. Overall though it was pretty good.