Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy macaroni and cheese with French Fried Onions.
- 3 cups macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In 1 1/2 quart casserole combine hot macaroni, soup, milk, seasonings, 1/4 cup of each cheese and 1/2 can of the onions.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining cheeses and onions; baked, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
I loved your macaroni and cheese. I'm only giving it 4 stars because my brother thought there was too much macaroni.......I cooked 3 cups dried macaroni.....thought that was what the recipe called for. (Maybe it meant 3 cups after cooking.) But I thought it tasted just fine with the amount of pasta. Everybody likes different things! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013.