1/1 Photo of Three Cheese Macaroni
I have not tried this macaroni. I'm posting this for safe keeping. I found this recipe in Taste Of Home Quick Cooking 2005.You can add tuna or leftover ham and vegetables to make this into a main dish. This says it costs .58 cents per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the soup, cheeses, milk and butter.
- 3Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- 4Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.5
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 882.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 15.6 g