Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Oh my word, roast chicken sauce over a cheesy lasagna, hot and delicious! This is one of THE best low fat dishes I have ever made.
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 3⁄4 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup kraft free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 toasted wheat germ
- 2 cups tomato sauce (I used Roast Chicken Flavored Classico--which is 2 grams of fat per half cup I think)
- Stir cottage cheese, ricotta, cheddar and wheat germ together.
- In a sprayed 13 by 9 baking dish spread 1/3 of the noodles.
- Spread with half the filling.
- Top with 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Top with another 1/3 of the noodles.
- rest of the filling, then 1/2 cup sauce.
- Top with final third of noodles.
- Use remaining sauce and spread with a bit more Kraft Free Cheddar.
- Cover with foil.
- Oven: 375.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- 5-15 more minutes depending on your oven.